[mpc_textblock content_width=”100″ font_preset=”default” font_color=”#000000″ font_size=”25″ font_line_height=”1.5″ font_align=”justify”]A good looking Woocommerce themes is your gateway to the world of E-commerce.
Woocommerce is enormous. Huge in terms of the popularity and the extent to which it has taken over the internet. For example, a few months ago, the woocommerce team revealed that the woocommerce platform currently powers the 30 per cent of all e-commerce site and that it has achieved more than 10 million downloads.
What makes a WooCommerce WordPress Themes standout?
A decent woocommerce themes is much more than that.
On the other hand, if you choose your woocommerce theme based on the looks, then you are making a big mistake. Below are some of the points you should keep in mind while purchasing a woocommerce theme for online store and they are as follow:
- A great woocommerce WordPress theme has a clear and clean design. Great e-commerce theme has no place for flashy designs. It does not always sell, it rarely does. And your customer gets confused by flashy design, they completely lost the interest to buy them anything from your online store. A good looking e-commerce design should be nice, clean, clear and predictable.
- The focus should be on the centre block. The centre block of the theme design or layout is where the items or products usually are in an e-commerce store. That is the reason the woocommerce WordPress theme you pick needs to put the focus on that area. Always keep in mind, the customers expect to find your items or products there.
- The woocommerce themes needs to be mobile friendly and responsive. These days, there is no excuse to have an online store that is not fully accessible on mobile devices.
- The customizable number of sidebars. This is like an essential feature, however not all the WordPress themes enable you to adjust the number of sidebars that are shown all through different pages on the website. Furthermore, this is an important feature of e-commerce.
- The theme is compatible with all the plugins. The e-commerce space on WordPress is plugin driven. WordPress isn’t e-commerce enabled by default. That is the reason your theme has to go well with plugins that make your store possible.
- Good e-commerce, navigation structure and it’s designed is all about simple and easy access to products and product categories. You need good navigation design to make that happen and well-organized menus that work well on all the screens and devices. This way, you can ensure that the visitors can get to each side of your online store easily and effectively.
- Many e-commerce stores run special offers or promotions. That needs an extra spotlight. A good theme makes it possible to display those featured offers or promotions. In an engaging way.
- Multilingual. This is particularly important for global stores.
- Get a theme that makes it easy and simple for you to promote your products or services directly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platforms, and allows your customer to share the products or items to their social media profiles.
Features Of Woocommerce Themes
The shopkeeper was built having at the top of the priority list the requirements of WordPress Developers and consultants putting together a website for their customer or clients. It has all that you need to start a project. The woocommerce theme is a multi-purpose theme, and it allows you to create websites for a wide range of online stores, industries, blogs, portfolios, product catalogues and even corporate website.
- It is extremely easy to get started. It has easy installation and intuitive setup.
- It has easy to follow user guide
- Our customer support team is always happy to help you with any problem you may face while you are setting up the Woocommerce theme
- The theme has adjustable text colors, background colors
- Disable and Enable page loading
- It comes with a child theme for advanced customization
- 800+ Google Fonts to choose from
- Adjustable Font colours
- Adjustable Font Sizes
- Adjustable logo size
- Easy logo uploading
- Header Customization Options
- Disable and Enable Top bar
- Add to upload a background image or add a background colour
- Add widgets in the footer
- 360-degree product view
- Adjust the products per page or per row
- WPML Compatible
- Drag and drop page building with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
- Mobile-friendly, fully responsive and sharp retina graphics